Om Premier League 1st season is begins in New Gurugram (Gurgaon).
It has started from 24th Aug 2019 (Saturday), so come and support this exciting series of cricket.
Click the link for Upcoming matches and Already played matches information
Come and enjoy the game of cricket in OM Premier League 1st season !!
Table of content:
Online advertising partner for OM Premier League 1st season
www.myareapage.com Contact Person : Mr. Pawan Broach at +91-9818-858-454
When is the 1st season of OM Premier League being held in New Gurugram (Gurgaon)?
The first match of the league will be on 24th August 2019 ( Saturday ) from 6 am to completion (approx 9 am).
Please reach 15 minutes before scheduled start time.
Location / Venue
Address: Om Cricket Academy, Village-Nawada Fatehpur, opposite Ashok Farm, Sector-86, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
for any questions, please reach out to the organizer
Terms & Conditions (Below details may differ or change basis decision of the organiser)
- The tournament is of 10 Society Teams with 18 members on first cum first registration basis.
- Enrollment fee paid by each team for participating is non-refundable.
- There are two groups of five teams each. Groups are decided through captains meeting with organizer using a random pick of paper chits.
- Each team will play at least four group stage matches.
The top two teams based on highest points from both groups will qualify for semi-finals.
In the case of same points, the team with high net rate will qualify.
Please note: There are no quarter-finals.
- Matches to be played with heavy tennis ball ( FLX red )
- Timings :
On Saturday, Two matches: 6am-9am & 3pm-6pm.
On Sunday, Three matches: 6am-9am, 10am-2pm & 3pm-6pm.
Please note: Saturday afternoon slot (10pm-2pm) will be used for rain-affected games.
- All matches will be of 20 overs, 6 over of Power Play.
A bowler can bowl a maximum 4 overs.
Please note: In Initial 6 overs of Power Play, only two players allowed outside the inner circle area. From 7th over onwards, no more than five fielders will be allowed outside the inner circle.
- Umpires decision will be final and if needed, the organizer can supersede their decision in special conditions.
- Players should be in proper uniforms, Team T-Shirt can be of any colour except RED.
- Club Card or any resident proof to be submitted for qualification in the tournament. Team Captains to ensure fair play.
- In case of a tie, there will be super over.
If the super over results in a tie, there will be a second super over.
But if there is another tie, then the result will be decided with a coin toss.
- If a match is affected by rain:
(1) If the bowling team has bowled more than 10 overs, there won’t be a rematch. The match will resume on the next available slot from the same score.
Note: Playing XI changes are not allowed in this case. However, both teams can use players from 18 names given in-case someone is not available to play from playing 11 on the new date.
(The new player cannot bowl or bat, only fielding or wicket keeping) .
- If bowling team hasn’t completed 10 overs and rain stops play, there will be a rematch with a new toss.
Note: Playing XI changes are allowed in this case.
- Match Schedule will be shared in advance with Team Captains and will take place accordingly.
In cases where a team wish to change their schedule or switch their match, Please note, It can be done only once by any team considering valid reasons with the mutual consent of organizer and opponent.
- Teams should be at ground 15mins prior to the start of the match.
- Umpires will be neutral.
- Runners not allowed in any case.
- Also if any of the rules is not mentioned above then it will be as per Standard T20 international rules (with the consent of organizers)
for any questions, please reach out to the organizer
- There is no viewing fee. Everyone is invited to come & enjoy the matches.
- This is not a charity event. Each team has paid non-refundable enrollment fee for participating.
- The final decision on all activities of the event is reserved by the organizing team and those authorized by them. All are requested to cooperate and encourage positive interaction with everyone.
- This is a family-friendly event, hence no formal security has been arranged.
- We all together should create and promote a safe environment to have healthy fun.
- Everyone should respect the privacy of senior citizens, ladies, and players.
- Please take full responsibility and care for the safety of your dear ones and belongings.
In case of any confusion please contact the volunteer support team at the venue or reach out to the organizer
- Mr. Sudhir Kumar at +91-9871-019-524
- Mr. Sobodh Joshi at +91-9810-427-107
- Mr. Tarun Girdhar at +91-9910-549-191
The best option is to come to the ground and enjoy the live match. Encourage and cheer for your star player and their team.
- You can get the live score at on Cricheroes.
- Watch out this space on https://www.myareapage.com for post-match updates
Participants list of 1st season of OM Premier League
Participating Team – Updated as of 23rd August 2019
Sponsorships are welcome, so that we can grow the event to a bigger scale.
All interested to support this initiative and desire to sponsor the event may either contact the Online advertising partner MyAreaPage Director Mr Pawan Broach at +91-9818-858-454 ( www.myareapage.com ) or contact the organizer
Om cricket academy se khelna chahata hu
Namaskaar Mr. Shokeen,
OM Premier League ke liye, aap Mr. Sudhir Kumar ko diye hue number +91-9871-019-524 par sampark kar sakte hain.
Aap ke apne My Area Page ke saath judhne ke liye, Dhanyawaad.