- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, and “User”, “Advertiser/Promoter” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to www.myareapage.com.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with us. We consider the following as personal information: your name, address, age, gender, location, email address, phone number or other contact information and the information related to the Service sought, provided or displayed on Website.
Please read our Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this Website immediately.
03. Information we collect
We may collect any user information such as your contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), which you voluntarily choose to provide during submission of query, feedback, review or any form of communication with the Website or Us. The information provided by you also extends to demographic information (like your zip code/pin code) along with any other data like age, gender, occupation, interests, and information related to the Service sought from our Website. We may also collect information such as including but not limited to the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- For communicating the necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- For undertaking necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated Third Parties that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a Third Party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your Service request may be shared with such Third Party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from Third Parties.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
04. How Information Is Collected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Information is collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
05. Our Use Of Your Information
06. Do we show online advertisements?
Yes, we show online advertisements from the following companies:
- Google is an online advertising platform offering ad solutions. It helps online bloggers and website publishers earn real revenue from their sites so that they can continue creating great new content. It goes beyond conventional advertising by providing non-disruptive solutions delivering relevant ads website context.
- Taboola, Infolinks and through other advertising platforms. The native advertising platforms help publishers and advertisers enhance their reach by displaying native advertisements on the websites of their affiliates.
We have no control over external links present on the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, Websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external Websites or resources.
We understand that at times when ads appear on the screen it can be disruptive but please understand that ads are a way for revenue generations for us. It is one of the ways which helps the company to run and provide you with the best and high quality content.
Having said that, we are very serious about the quality of our content. We are only engaging with those advertisement companies that adhere to high standards, quality and are industry leaders in their area. Do let us know if you see any ads that are not meeting the standards and we will take swift action to address the issue. Please note the type of ads that you see are not decided by us but the third party companies eg: Google Ads and we have no control on it.
Also, feel free to not view and opt out of these ads from appearing on your screen by clicking the close button on ads.
If You are an advertiser or promoter and would like to advertise your products, services or business on our Website, please write to us at email@example.com. We will suggest one of our plans in accordance with our best judgment of a mutually beneficial arrangement. We shall not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding any outcomes or effects of advertising on our Website, pertaining to Your business or otherwise. All amounts as may be paid by you for availing of our advertisement plans shall be non-refundable and without any business guarantee under all circumstances.
You shall not be entitled to decide the format, keywords, filters or order of advertisements that we display on our Website. We shall post your advertising content in a format that shall be decided by us, with frequency and order as per our discretion, in accordance with the proposed plan for advertising that you have availed of in advance.
WE HOLD CONTROL OF ALL THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. ADVERTISERS, COLLABORATORS AND USERS CANNOT CHANGE/MODIFY THE CONTENT WITHOUT OUR CONSENT, PERMISSION AND DECISION.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any Third Party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities and in some other instances.
08. Our Disclosure Of Your Information
However, we have all the rights to display details collected from You. We may use the collected information and display the same on our Website. The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protective as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You may or may not receive notice of such an event.
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
09. Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. Different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after We receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
12. Disputes And Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole arbitrator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case, the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website. A cookie is a small data file sent by our Website onto your computer, tablet, Smartphone or similar device each time you use the device to visit our Website. Cookies mean that the next time you visit the Website our system recognizes your device, and cookies assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. A cookie itself contains no personal data and does not collect any personal data. Cookies can store User settings and other information.
We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this Cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in Cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site.
The submissions section of the Website is moderated to ensure accurate testimonials when such reviews/comments are shared by Users, to facilitate feedback and review of different pages, products and packages offered, as well as ease of use of the Website. Published submissions are genuine and do not reflect any of our personal preferences or recommendations in that regard. The Website reserves the right to post or remove any submission at its discretion.
By posting your comment(s), rating(s), review(s), testimonial(s) or submission(s) (“Submission”) on our Website, you give us permission to reprint or use the Submission in connection with our business and subscribe you to our marketing emails/services. You also are agreeing to the following:
- The reprint or use of the Submission will be at our discretion and without compensation;
- The use of the Submission with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit;
- The Website’s perpetual and assignable right to use the Submission in whatever manner as per the discretion of the Website;
- The use of the Submission locally, nationally or globally in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed.
Other than Your name, email, image and location, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Submission.
15. Questions And Suggestions