Kalaa is making efforts towards becoming the best school for learning music, art & dance. It is winning hearts due to its helpful and easy approach. Above all, being at Kalaa is a joy for students.
How an idea for Kalaa School was born
Sanchita Das Saha – the founder of Kalaa, started learning music at the age of 2. Her love for music is now visible in her son. Realizing the lack of options for a creative school, as a result, she started Kalaa, as a centre for learning music, art & dance.
Kalaa is not just any music, art & dance school. It is an idea, a temple where talents are nurtured. For instance, every student is encouraged to use their freedom to express themselves through art. Because of this approach, Kalaa is a place where kids leave with a smile on their face.
“Kalaa is an honest effort to teach and spread the true, unadulterated form of music, art & dance”
~ Sanchita Das Saha, Founder of Kalaa
Key Highlights of Kalaa School
Kalaa music, art & dance school aims to be different from commercial music and art academy. Above all, it encourages a friendly and easy approach to learning.
- It offers both online and offline classes for learning.
- It has professional teachers from different states of India.
- Focused attention to every student.
- Clean and monitored environment.
In addition, the founder of Kalaa keeps a direct track of the progress. Similarly, the parents are also kept informed. However, it is also ensured that kids do not face any interference or presuure.
Kalaa School’s online classes
Kalaa believes that learning should never stop. Therefore, It has introduced the following steps to add joy to learning.
- For instance, ONLINE CLASSES are running daily for Vocal or Singing, Guitar, Piano, Ukulele and Mandarin.
- Please note: Because of current government guidelines, Kalaa’s offline classes are temporarily on hold.
However, they will soon start with the following safety measures:
- Frequent and thorough sanitization.
- Infrared body temperature detector.
- Compulsory facial mask.
- Proper hygiene and washroom guidelines.
- Reducing the batch size wherever required.
- More features would be added as per need, for the safety of all.
What is the contact number?
Click here to know the address, location and other details of Kalaa Music, Art & Dance School at our featured section.
Minimum age to join
Kalaa music, art & dance school in sector 82, Gurugram has different starting age for different subjects.
- Vocal and arts, the minimum age is 2.5 Years.
- Freestyle dance, the minimum age is 4 years.
- Learning instruments and classical dance forms, the minimum age is 5 years.
Facility for a Trial class
Yes, there is a provision for 20 minutes trial for both online and offline classes. This gives both the teacher and the student to understand each other. However, final admission is a mutual decision.
Support for theory and Practical exams
Kalaa encourages, teaches and guides students to appear for various vocational grades. In addition, qualified teachers follow board syllabus for the students preparing for examinations. For instance,
- Indian Classical art forms – Prayag Samiti, Allahabad ( Prayagraj ).
- Western Music boards – Trinity school of Music. London& Rock school, UK.
Grades on completion
In-house performances by the students are showcased for the parents. Students also get to perform on stage in front of a large audience once every year. In addition, upon completion of 1 year, Kalaa provides an Annual Certification. However, this has Grades based on their performance. Each student and parent get regular feedback.
Fees for online and offline classes?
Kalaa music, art & dance school at sector 82, Gurugram follows a pocket-friendly fee structure for both online and offline classes. Offline classes fees are level-based. For instance, this could be basic, intermediate and advanced. In addition, the number of sessions is also considered for best learning.
Social pages for Kalaa School
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kalaatheartschool/
- Website: https://www.kalaaschool.com/