Gurugram University is located in Sector 87, Gurugram (Gurgaon). This region is fondly known as New Gurugram or New Gurgaon. This is a Government University. It aims to become the most sought education hub.
The higher learning system in India has seen important shifts in modern years. It has expanded to help its huge student population. The youth of India are now working all over the planet. Indian minds have received recognition from various global leaders.
Sector 87, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
14 Km from Hero Honda Chowk
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar laid its foundation stone in 17th June 2017.
Current Status of Gurugram University at Sector 87
Currently, a large boundary wall and huge gates are constructed at the site for the university. This university is supported by a huge budget and a massive land area. The land is spread across 47 – 50 acres. This project is the most sought after project for Gurugrammers. Everyone is waiting for its completion.
Positive Surrounding of Gurugram University at Sector 87
Gurugram University, sector 87 has all the reasons for its upcoming success. Some of these are:
- Prime residential societies including Dlf New Town Heights 86-90-91, Dlf Sky Court. Dlf Ultima, Dlf Regal Garden. Bestech, Vatika INXT, Iris, Kankrola, Nawada Fatehpur, Badha, Sikandarpur Badha, Hayatpur, and many more.
- Many popular malls in the vicinity. These include Sapphire 90, Iris Broadway, SS Omnia, Sapphire 83, and many in the making.
- Broad well-connected roads.
- Already functional Hospitals, Petrol Pumps, Bus Stops, etc.
- Under construction Hospital.
- Clean air with vast open surroundings.
- Easy accessibility through NH8.
Some key future developments announced:
- Removal of Kherki Daula Toll.
- Upcoming proposed metro hub.
- Completion of Dwarka Expressway for added connectivity.
- Shortest Connectivity to IMT Manesar.
- The development of Garhi Harsaru Railway Station would be a boon.
With plenty of positive expectations amongst residents, We only pray that the constructions get at fast track speed. This will truly add to Gurugram’s growing status!
To know more on New Gurugram visit myareapage.com