The first inaugural event of New Gurgaon Moms was celebrated on December 14, 2019.
It was a smashing success.
The core theme was – Breaking Barriers. It encouraged every woman to reach beyond their current role for self-satisfaction. This event had fun, laughter and excitement.
The huge size hall was packed to full capacity. Guests from Delhi NCR came to support this initiative and celebrate womanhood.
Ladies from various residential societies of New Gurugram including DlF & Vatika were present. Senior citizens, working moms, housewives participated with full enthusiasm.
Message of Thanks
The credit of success never belongs to any single person.
Let’s begin with a round of applause for everyone who helped set up this magnificent event. We thank New Gurgaon Moms (NGM) Organizing Team for their energy and support. All the volunteers have put a lot of teamwork for the success of the event. Each of them helped in the rehearsals and shared their suggestions for the success of the event. Together they made the venue lively with fun, music, and laughter.
Special thanks to Mr. Shivam Verma ( Mobile 8376-996-061 ) and his team (Mr. Nishant Verma and Mr. Rajat Dutta) of AAFT (Asian Academy of Film and Television) Marwah Studios, for clicking lovely pictures and doing videography of our event.
This is the first BIGGEST gathering of all moms in New Gurugram.
The stage was ready. Lighting was apt. Standees of sponsors well placed. And the event started at 1:30 pm to celebrate womanhood.
It was a signal to the world that New Gurugram Moms are on a roll.
Karma Lakelands was our prestigious venue. Their flawless hospitality contributed to the smooth flow of the event. We thank their entire staff and management.
Highlights of New Gurugram Moms (NGM) Inaugural Event
A woman is the soul of every home. Its diverse forms give every man the strength to strive higher. All the people who participated in this event captured this spirit and its essence.
Ms. Anju Sharma from Dlf Regal Garden, Sector 90 and Ms. Madhulika from Dlf Phase 4 took the stage with full energy and enthusiasm as anchors for the day.
- Meet and Greet introduction round for all.
- The lighting of the Lamp.
- Ms. Bidisha presented a Durga Stuti in Saat Mātra (Teevra taal). She infused energy through her Kathak performance.
- Mr. Ashok Kumar Malik, President of the United Association of New Gurugram, was felicitated as Chief Guest by Ms. Anju Kumari.
- Mr. Ravinder Virdi, the person behind incubating the thought of NGM, was felicitated as Guest of Honor by Ms. Anju Kumari.
- Mr. Virdi made an important announcement for New Gurgaon Moms to start their own NGO “MERI BETI HO TUM”, whose foundation will be laid in 2020.
- Ms. Anju Kumari, founder’s speech.
- Ms. Neena Wagh from A.L.A.P and Ms. Urvashi of Karma Lakelands were felicitated by Ms. Anju.
Activities at New Gurugram Moms (NGM) Inaugural Event
- Under-mentioned Guests spoke about Breaking Barriers in the life of women.
- Ms. Sameera Satija from Crockery Bank.
- Ms. Jyotsna Sohanlal, Principal-OMPEE world school-Manesar.
- Ms. Guneet Ohri, Principal-Suncity School 37 D.
- Ms. Geetika Batra, Food Blogger.
- A ramp walk was organized and everyone cheered. The beautiful ladies wore sarees from various states of India. It was a delight to watch!
- Ms. Sushma Gupta from X1 Flavor Healthy Bites & Grubs handed over a token of love to all the ramp walkers.
- GLITZ Makeover Studio gave free coupons for a complimentary hairstyle to 5 lucky draw winners.
- Solo song performance by Ms. Shaloo Verma from Dlf New Town Heights, Sector 90 made everyone join and dance to her melodious voice. From young to senior citizens, nobody was able to resist the infectious energy.
- The entire event had lots of lucky draw and fun quizzes with winners getting gifts from our various sponsors.
- The closing of the event happened with the Cake cutting ceremony.
Contributors of Goody Bag
- Ms. Vandana Mehta – Chocolat Corner.
- Ms. Pooja Juneja – Kangaroo’s Cakes.
- Ms. Deepika Verma – DV Bake and Flake.
- Ms. Shruti Bansal – Boutique The Shop.
- Dr. Shashi – Premeio Medical Clinic.
- Ms. Sangeeta Bhalla – Glitz Makeover Studio.
- Ms.Sushma Gupta – X1 Flavor Healthy Bites & Grubs.
- Ms. Sangeeta Bhalla and Ms. Rydhima Bhalla, GLITZ Makeover Studio. Their studio is newly opened in Sapphire 83 mall, Gurugram.
- Ms. Jyotsna Sohanlal, principal – OMPEE World School, Manesar.
- Mr. Kailash, Certified John Maxwell Speaker, teacher, and coach. He provided great support to New Gurgaon Moms in believing its mission.
- Ms. Shweta Verma and Mr. Karan Verma, Aurik Jewels.
- Ms. Shruti Bansal, Boutique The Shop.
- Ms. Guneet Ohri, Principal – Suncity School, 37 D.
- Ms. Sangeet Ahuja, Urban Interiors.
- Ms. Vibha Suri, Ourea.
- Ms. Poojashree Somani, Chanda Mama Playschool.
- Ms. Vandana Narang, Reiki Healer, Numerologist, and Tarot Card Reader.
- Ms. Sanchita Saha, Kalaa. Kalaa is an effort to bring art, music, dance, in it’s purest form to kids and adults alike.
- Ms. Sampada and Mr. Hemant Kumar, Couple Talk.
- Ms. Zabby Sharma, Zabby – the mystic messenger. She is a psychic healer and a tarot card reader.
- Ms. Jacqueline Jindal, Garnet & Gold was represented by Ms. Radhika Talwar. Ms. Jacqueline is an Executive Member of the DeepaArdhNareshwar Empowerment Foundation, a fund group working for the awareness and improvement in the condition of LGBT+ individuals.
- Ms. Prachi Chopra, Insia. This is a Hypoallergic brand for Jewellery.
- Ms. Geetika Batra as a guest speaker. A complete people’s person who believes in creating a win-win situation for all the associates.
- Ms. Monika Agarwal, senior image management consultant – Suaviarty.
- Dr. Ranjana Arora, Physioslim. Her wellness center offers advanced treatments.
- Ms. Rajeeta Bansal, the Taurus travels. Her company deals in all domestic & international travel-related services and she provides end to end support to her customers.
- Ms. Shaloo Verma from Dlf New Town Heights, Sector 90.
The entire event ensured loads of fun and laughter.
Images of the Event
Message of the day
Breaking Barriers was the mantra of the day. This allowed networking amongst fellow entrepreneurs and housewives of neighboring societies, which brought great joy and promoted harmony.
What are the New Gurugrammers saying about the event?
” It was indeed a pleasure and an honour to be invited to the New Gurgaon Mom’s Inaugural Event – BREAKING BARRIERS. The event had a large number of inspiring Gurgaon ladies, who were making a difference to society. It was a well planned and sincerely executed event. Ms. Anju Kumari, the brain behind the idea of bringing together women who have been breaking barriers and inspiring and contributing to society, alongwith her team, deserve a big round of applause. The Venue – Karma lakeland is an apt place for organising such an event. Congratulations to all.”
Ashok Kumar Malik Dlf New Town Heights, Sector 90, Gurgaon.
” New Gurgaon Moms inaugural event was all about to witness the rise of empowerment of Women in all aspects. However, empowerment of women can be categorized into three main parts – social, economic and psychological. #NGM is a platform that has given all above to women associated with it. On top of all, it was exciting to announce starting of an NGO by NGM named as “MERI BETI HO TUM”. It was a “Kohinoor” that can not be matched in ages by any such groups and neither was initiated. A special thanks goes to Anju Kumari ji for making this possible and success. God Bless NGM.”
Ravinder VirdiSpaze Privvy Sector 93, Gurgaon.
“I would like to thank Anju & entire team of NGM, for success of the inaugural event. It is a beautiful platform created for women of all different areas. This can help them to find out their own identity and will surely give wings to their dreams. We need to support each other for our society to grow beautifully. Additionally, this platform will help so many women to break their own cages of limitations and help them to come out and grow with full confidence. Thank you so much for giving me opportunity to be part of this group. Wishing more power and love to you all.”
Zabby SharmaResident of Vatika INXT, Sector 82, Gurugram.
“I highly appreciate the nicely organised and curated inaugural event of @NewGurgaonMoms group. It was indeed a great beginning as the venue chosen was Karma Lakelands, a heaven for nature lovers and a dream destination for people like me who are die hard believers of sustainability and circular ecology. Special thanks to the core team for acknowledging the efforts and impact of Crockery bank for Everyone. Hoping to see volunteers,from New Gurgaon, to set up similar banks to address the grave issue of Environment deterioration. I also offer my unconditional support to the group in the area of waste management, water management and sustainable lifestyle. All the best ladies!! Keep rising and keep holding hands of each other. “
Sameera SatijaResident of Sector 14, Gurugram.
“As it goes “Behind every successful woman, there’s a tribe of other successful women who have her back” and I saw such a tribe in New Gurgaon Mom’s Inaugral event – Breaking Barriers. It was an exuberant and power pumped event, immaculately organised by the founder members. The event was so ensuring and infectious with positive and encouraging vibes from Mompreneurs with their creative inventions and start-up stories. This was quite inspiring to hear them all and know their journey in turning their passion into a promising brand. Kalaa, art. music. dance as one of the sponsorer wish NGM and all the mompreneurs tremendous success. May we all Break all the Barriers and come out bright like a SUN.”
Sanchita Das SahaResident of Orris Carnation, Sector-85, Gurugram.
Contact New Gurgaon Moms
If you would like to feature your story here, then please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org